Ministry and Fellowship Opportunities
We have lots of places where you can “plug in” and become part of our church community. If you would like additional information about any of these activities, please contact the church office.
- Bible Study for all ages at 9:00 Sunday morning
- Sunday evening service at 6:00 with a focus on singing and Bible teaching
- Wednesday night church supper at 5:00, followed by prayer meeting at 6:30
- Grief Share to help those who have lost a loved one
- English as a Second Language to learn conversational skills in a Christian atmosphere
- “Write Your Story” classes to learn to record your family history
- Music Ensembles for all ages including choir and praise team
- Monthly activity and lunch meetings for Seniors
- “Stretchers” classes for improving our physical and spiritual health
- Church library to provide books for those who love to read
- Food Pantry assistance for members of our community, available once a month.
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
(Matthew 28:19-20 New International Version)
Missions and Community Outreach
- First Baptist Church of Pine Castle has developed a partnership with the Agape Camp ministry in Benton, Tennessee. Every year we send a team to help with Christian outreach in the community.
- We support missionaries of the International Mission Board by collecting special offerings two times a year.
- We collect shoeboxes filled with toys and school supplies to give to Samaritan's Purse Operation Christmas Child.
- The church owns a “Mission House” where missionaries can stay when they need a temporary home.
- A small African Multi-language Ministry meets at our church on Wednesday night and Saturday and has a separate worship service at 10:30 on Sunday.
- We provide outreach to the community through special events such as an Easter Egg Hunt, Vacation Bible School, Fall Pumpkin Patch and a Drive-through Nativity at Christmas.