We would love to have you visit our church! Here is some information that will help you plan your visit. If you need additional information, there will be greeters at the welcome desk on Sunday morning to answer your questions.
- Our Sunday morning worship service is from 10:30 – 11:45 AM.
- We have a blended style of music, including traditional hymns and contemporary music.
- Our choir sings every Sunday and joins with the praise team to lead congregational singing.
- Our pastor preaches a Bible-based sermon with practical life applications.
- Ample parking is available in front of the sanctuary with overflow parking in the back.
- A cry room is available at the back of the sanctuary for mothers who want to bring an infant.
- A secure nursery is available for babies and children under the age of three.
- Children’s church is held during the service for ages three years through fifth grade.
- Both “Sunday Attire” and casual dress are appropriate.
IMPORTANT TIMES TO REMEMBER
Bible Study 9:00 AM
Morning Worship 10:30 AM
Children's Church 10:30 AM
AWANA (Youth) 4:45 PM
Evening Worship 6:00 PM
Family Supper 5:00 PM
Children's Activities 6:15 PM
Youth Group 6:15 PM
Prayer Meeting 6:30 PM
Choir Practice 7:30 PM