No matter who you are or where you’ve been, you’re welcome here.
New here? Whether you’ve been attending church for years or you're about to walk into church for the first time, you’ll find a place to call home at First Baptist Church Pine Castle. You’ll find a friendly and casual environment when you show up, but we want you to have a better idea of what to expect when you arrive. Keep reading to learn more and make plans to join us at 10:30 this Sunday morning!
Trying out a new church is a big decision. Whatever your experience with church was in the past, it’s a good idea to get involved now. This is the place where you’ll find support and help as you grow in your faith, plus you’ll find people you can befriend and help along the way so you can experience the abundant life Jesus promised His followers. Selfishly, we hope He leads you to First Baptist Church Pine Castle, but we’ll leave the decision-making between you and God!
When you show up, you can expect:
- The service to last about an hour and ten minutes.
- Inspiring music–we’ll have the words to each song on large screens so you can sing along if you’d like.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Friendly greeters who will help answer any question you may have.
- Your kids will love children's church (they will attend the first part of the service with you then be dismissed to children's church).
First time guests: If you’ll be visiting us for the first time, plan to spend a few minutes to register your children for Children’s Ministry.
You can pre-register your kids right here.
Make your first visit a snap by registering your kids before church on Sunday. One of our friendly volunteers will have your child's name tag and your pick-up tag ready for you when you walk in. These tags are for children birth-5th grade.
Your family will love it here.
- We have a place for your kids. Every Sunday, infants 6 weeks through 5th graders learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific Bible lessons taught by caring and trusted adult leaders. When you show up in the lobby on Sunday morning, if you have a child younger than 5 years old, a member of our guest services team will walk you to our preschool area to drop off your child. If you've got kids in elementary school, one of our volunteers in the lobby will guide you through a short registration process, your child will accompany you into the worship service, then be dismissed mid-service to children's church. At the end of the service, one of our guest services volunteers will walk you to our KidMin area to pick up your child. They're going to love it here!
- A teenager’s favorite place to hang out. First Baptist Church Pine Castle is the place to be for teenagers, especially on Wednesday nights at 6:15. Students in middle and high school come together for an evening of friendship, high-energy fun, and a message that makes a real difference. On Sunday mornings, teenagers enjoy worship with their families and friends. We also have many ways for teens to serve their community, beginning right here in the church each Sunday morning.
There's even more to love.
- A place to belong. There’s joy and encouragement in sharing life with others who are on a journey similar to our own. We were built for relationships with one another as well as with Jesus, and those relationships are best developed in a small group setting. Visit our groups page to find the perfect group for you!
- A chance to make a difference. Most of us want to make a difference in the world. God has gifted every Christian with a particular set of skills to do just that! When you volunteer your time and talents, you’ll discover the key to unlocking a life of influence and change. To take the next step of serving, visit our volunteer registration page.
- Tools to help you grow. We're committed to doing whatever it takes to help you follow Jesus. As an individual, family, or part of a Bible study group, you’ll find lots of helpful options in our Media Resource library to keep learning. You’ll find thousands Bible studies, shows for kids, and leadership training videos that are available on your computer, smartphone, tablet, or television. Visit our video resource library for free access and get started on your growth journey!